Looking to Keep Your Puppy Healthy?
There are many things we do to keep our furry friends healthy and with us a long time. Here at Courier Portuguese Water Dogs we have explored many options, this is why we have partnered with NuVet Labs®.
Founded in 1997, NuVet Labs® has been in business for 25 years in the US and Canada. At NuVet Labs®, the goal is to provide a premium grade supplement that fills the nutritional voids that exists in many available pet foods today to increase longevity and overall quality of life. NuVet Plus also targets and supports a healthy immune system.
Their products were carefully developed over 8 years by 3 veterinarians, a nutritional scientist, a pharmacist, and a physician. NuVet is a company you can trust, and the quality your pet deserves.
Whether you are feeding a raw diet, wet food, or kibble, NuVet Plus® helps provide complete nutritional balance to your pet’s diet.
- Heat destroys nutrients, so NuVet Labs® products are cold-pressed. This ensures 100% percent of the nutritional value is retained from their natural sources.
- NuVet products contain only human-grade ingredients.
- There are NO sugars, fillers, or binders in NuVet products.
- There are NO artificial flavourings or colourings in NuVet products.
- NuVet products are manufactured in a human-grade FDA-registered facility that complies with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). This is an extra level of protection for your pets that is uncommon in the pet supplement industry.
- All ingredients in NuVet products undergo triple microscopic testing by a third-party company for purity and potency. This guarantees what’s on our labels is exactly what’s in our products.
Why cGMP compliance is important
Adherence to the cGMP regulations assures quality and purity of products because it requires manufacturers of supplements to adequately control manufacturing operations.
This formal system of controls helps to prevent instances of contamination, mix-ups, deviations, failures, and errors. This assures that products meet their quality standards.
Due to our diligent manufacturing practices, NuVet Labs® has maintained a perfect safety record since they opened their doors. This means no batch recalls, ever.
Benefits of NuVet Plus®
NuVet Plus works to strengthen pets’ immune systems and improve their entire quality of life from puppies and kittens all the way to seniors. NuVet Plus® helps promote…
NuVet Plus® helps promote…
- Strong Bones and Teeth
- Solid Muscle Tone
- Healthy Skin and a Luxurious, Shiny Coat
- Healthy Eyes and Ears
- Optimal Brain and Nervous System Functioning
- Optimal Digestion
- Healthy Cardiovascular and Heart Functioning
- Strong Metabolism
- Healthy Kidney, Liver and Pancreatic Functioning
- Vibrant Energy
Puppies: Safe to start when they’re weaning.
- Helps build immunity when puppies and kittens are no longer getting mom’s colostrum.
- Helps with healthy development of the cardiovascular, skeletal, and nervous systems.
- Digestive support for nervous tummies in transition.
Adult Pets: Complete nutrition can help prevent against common issues most pet parents face.
- Most issues pets face in adulthood and senior years are due to gaps in nutrition. NuVet Plus helps protect pets against skin and coat conditions, digestive issues, discharge, foul odors, eye and ear problems, and overall poor health.
- NuVet Plus is also an excellent choice for dogs and cats with itchy, dry skin. It helps provide targeted internal support to keep those issues at bay. Can be increased to 2x daily dose for persistent or recurring issues with itching & scratching, ear rubbing, and paw licking.
Senior Pets: Increases Longevity
- NuVet Plus helps improve vitality of dogs and cats with low energy and signs of slowing down.
- Powerful antioxidants fend off cell and tissue damage, which can shorten our pets’ lifespans.
Benefits of NuJoint Plus® and NuJoint DS® (Double Strength)
NuJoint Plus is recommended for younger and adult pets as a preventative.
NuJoint DS® is designed for senior pets and pets with more serious mobility issues.
- Protect healthy joints
- Rebuild cartilage
- Lubricate joints
- Expand mobility & flexibility
- Improve quality of life
A recent study showed that 1 in 5 dogs in the US over the age of 1 are already showing signs of hip and joint issues, regardless of breed, size, or activity level. This is why it’s important to be proactive about joint health when your pet is younger, rather than waiting until they are already experiencing issues.
Here are some often overlooked everyday occurrences that impact our pets’ joints:
- Small dogs and cats frequently jump up and down off furniture their whole life.
- Growing pets need support for developing bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles.
- Large breed dogs go through growth spurts that are tough on their tendons and ligaments.
- Working breeds get frequent wear and tear on their joints. A preventative can help ensure they get as many active years as possible.
To Order your NuVet Supplies Please click on the link below:
With this link above you will receive discounts on your orders.
Lets all work together to keep our Puppies Healthy!